Dear Valued Customer and Vendor Partners,
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at Canyon State Electric and Super Electric.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we're truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
At Canyon State Electric/Super Electric we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe working environment for not only our employees but our vendors and customers.
Some of the steps that we have taken are:
- Encouraging all of our managers to have daily check-ins and updates with every member on their teams.
- We’re asking our main office to work with customers through digital channels as much as possible. We’re postponing some of our in-person meetings and encouraging all of our corporate office employees to work remotely.
- We have implemented stringent safety policies as recommended by The CDC. This includes but is not limited to: washing hands regularly, disinfecting work areas/workstations, limiting outside visitors at our worksites, practicing social distancing and encouraging sick associates to stay home and visit their health care provider to ensure their health and wellness.
Even as we deal with this pandemic, our team at Canyon State Electric/Super Electric remain laser-focused on success. While all our businesses are in uncharted territory, Canyon State Electric/Super Electric were built to handle moments like this, and our relentless commitment to success is stronger than ever. Our company is founded on core values -- Family, Trust, Respect, Efficiency, innovation, and Consistency-- and our values are unwavering and continue to guide everything we do.
On behalf of all of us at Canyon State Electric/Super Electric, we’re committed to being your partner and persevering together in all the days and years ahead.
*If you are scheduling an appointment, we have strongly taken the stance with our employees that have any symptoms to stay at home to self-quarantine. We ask of our customers the same respect for safety by honestly answering and updating any changes in health or contact of others during this pandemic.
To be in compliance with OSHA, WHO, and CSC, we are required to ask and document the answers to these questions prior to ANY service appointment:
- Has anyone in the house been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has common COVID-10 symptoms, such as fever and dry cough or other respiratory issues?
- Has anyone in the house come in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or someone quarantined for suspected COVID-19, over the past 14 days?
- Has anyone in the house traveled to a location with a diagnosed COVID-19 case or has come in contact with someone who recently traveled to a location with a diagnosed COVID-19 case.